Commercial and Construction
Clarke's Tree Care carry out our tree services for a host of commercial and construction companies, completing tree inspections to ascertain tree condition and to determine the appropriate action to safeguard the tree, plus any surrounding buildings and features.
With an understanding of the importance of meeting our client's expectations in terms of reliability and professionalism, our NPTC Forestry and Arboriculture Level 2 qualified team of arborists will respond to and complete your tree work quickly, efficiently and remove all felled wood to leave the area in a safe and clean state.
Should any tree maintenance work need to be carried out on a site protected by Tree Preservation Orders and conservation areas, Clarke's Tree Care will utilise our inspection reports, complete, submit and manage all the relevant work application process on your behalf.
Our team of qualified Arborists conduct their work in accordance with current UK industry codes of practice, whilst strictly following our:
- Health & Safety Management Systems
- Traffic Management Systems
- Mechanical cutting certification
- Sawing and lifting equipment certification
- Climbing certification
You can read more about our teams' qualifications here (click to be added on the website).
We have an extensive client list having worked for schools, hotels, tennis clubs, residential care homes, lettings management agents as well as landscaping, development and construction companies.
We have a comprehensive £5m Public Liability insurance Policy so you can rest assured that in the unlikely event of injury or damage, we're covered.
We utilise our high performance, modern and safe equipment resources including the best track chippers, stump grinders as well as log splitters & chainsaws ensuring we complete each project efficiently.
Utilising over 25 years' of tree maintenance experience, Clarke's Tree Care have been providing tree maintenance for Commercial and Construction clients including:
- 24/7 Emergency Tree Work
- Tree Inspection Reports
- Specialist Arboricultural surveys
- Individual job on-site risk assessments
- Local Authority Tree Application Submissions
- Routine Tree Work
- Removal of Unstable trees
- Removal of weakened limbs, branches or deadwood
- Removal of fallen trees
- Removal of overhanging trees and low branches
- Removal of foliage obscuring signs or visibility
- Crown reduction
- Tree stump and root removal
- Pruning low foliage to the statutory heights over the footpath and road
- Clearing overhead utility lines
- Felled Wood Removal
- Site Clearance
- Tree pruning for health and safety
- Tree pruning for light issues
- Tree stump and root removal
- Hedge cutting
- Hedge removal
Get in touch
To speak directly with one of our Arborists or for more information about our services, contact us today.
Telephone 01202 251 868
Emergencies 07931 580 060
Offices are open 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday
What Our Clients Say
The two men who completed this job were very polite and courteous and kept me informed as to what they would do and what they were doing throughout the work. They did a good job and did exactly...