Tree work, care, maintenance and removal can be potentially hazardous. Therefore Clarke's Tree Care will always carry out inspections before any tree work is agreed upon to ensure any activity is completed in accordance with our strict policies.
Our training procedures, safe systems of working and management policies ensure that the works are completed in a safe manner to the benefit of you, members of the public and our staff.
Our policies include the following:
Health and Safety:
- All staff have received health and safety training
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill-health and provide adequate control of health and safety risks
- Emergency procedures implemented
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- Endeavour to minimise disruption to the natural environment
- When machinery needs renewal, its replacement is of low emission output type
- All works undertaken, by their very nature, will cause some change to the local environment. Clarke's Tree Care operates in a way that minimises the effects of our work on the local environmental infrastructure
- Wherever possible materials that are removed as part of tree surgery and management are recycled and utilised as a renewable energy source
- Wood chip is recycled into compost
- Wood chip may be left on site to be put back onto the land as a mulch where it will be a benefit to the local Eco-system
- Mature timber may be stacked for use by the owner or occupier of the land as a source of fuel or as a habitat
To arrange your Free site survey or for more information about our tree services and policies, contact us today.
Get in touch
To speak directly with one of our Arborists or for more information about our services, contact us today.
Telephone 01202 251 868
Emergencies 07931 580 060
Offices are open 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday