Tree Work Applications and Appeals
Should you require any tree work on a site or area protected by Tree Preservation Orders and conservation areas, Clarke's Tree Care will utilise our expertise & inspection reports and complete & submit all relevant work applications to the relevant local authorities, thereby removing any hassle to you.
Permission must be sought from the local planning authority by submitting an application form. It is important that the information on the form makes clear what the proposed work is and provides clear and correct information to support the case.
To be valid, an application for works to trees covered by a Tree Preservation Order must:
- Be made to the authority on the applicable application form
- Include the information required by the form
- Be accompanied by a plan which clearly identifies the tree or trees on which work is proposed
- Be accompanied by such information as is necessary to clearly specify the work for which consent is sought
- State the reasons for making the application
- Be accompanied, as applicable, by appropriate evidence describing any structural damage to property or in relation to tree health or safety
The application must identify clearly the tree or trees in question and, where appropriate, should identify main features of property affected by the clearly described, proposed work.
We take all the tree work application hassle out of your hands. Even if the application is initially refused, we even handle all appeals.
- All Application Forms Completed For You
- We Remove All The Hassle
- We Handle Any Appeals
- Free Site Survey
Get in touch
To speak directly with one of our Arborists or for more information about our services, contact us today.
Telephone 01202 251 868
Emergencies 07931 580 060
Offices are open 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday
What Our Clients Say
A prompt, polite and very professional service. Nothing is too much trouble and always happy to help out. I would recommend them. - Repeat Customer in Bournemouth